Well tonight's game I have to say was a bit of luck on Patriots side, with two 4th down conversions in the last 2 minutes of the game. Who would have thought Baltimore would have almost ended the Patriots seemingly endless win streak, not me. Anyway I know I'm the only Patriots fan here, but I have to post about it because after all posts are all about whatever I want it to be about, Ha! Well the Patriots were down by 4 and then scored a touchdown and I do have give kudos to Baltimore for the last play...8 seconds on the clock...55 yard line...down by 3...Boller tosses up a hail mary deep right to Clayton. Clayton catches it even though there 3 Patriots on him and then is tackled on the 3rd yard line. Saved by 3 yards. 27-24 Patriots. It was an intense game! The Patriots aren't doing as well these past few games. They have almost lost against teams that would seem to not be able to compete. So hopefully they step it up. 12-0, I guess you can't complain about that. GO PATRIOTS!
Melissa’s Story
6 years ago

2 comments:
Patriots aren't even very good.
Steelers are going to give them a run for their money. That will be a good game tomorrow
Post a Comment