Thursday, December 13, 2007

DONE!

Hello! It's after 1:30 and I just finished all of that stuff I told you about in my previous blog! WOOHOO!! Except for taking the finals, of course, but that's nothing. I just typed 20 pages of nonsense in one day!

Oh, also, Will and I sold our contract today, and we'll be moving into his friend's basement before the end of the month. I'm pretty excited about it, to be honest. Chaela will have a yard to play in, rent is the same for a MUCH bigger and nicer place. Well, the kitchen is small, but it has lots more cabinet space, so that's ok. We can work around the other stuff. Also, the people we're renting from said that I could plant part of the garden! I love having a garden!!!! Yay!

Alright, I'm too tired to put a picture on this. Besides, Chaela will probably want to be fed the second I lay my head on the pillow and I have class at 9:30 in the morning. Much love!

3 comments:

Maya said...

Sounds great! Congrats! :-)

Anonymous said...

So fun to see pictures of your beautiful family. You are amazing doing all you are doing. Good luck with your move! Wish I was there to help.
much love,
anne

Caroline said...

Huzzah for more space and a yard! I also have a yard, and in the spring there will be tulips coming out our ears. :D

If you need help moving, lemme know... I can bring cookies and lemonade.