Saturday, December 8, 2007

Nerd.

Yeah, I'm talking about Will. Who is shocked? No one? That's what I thought! I know, I know, I'm the one who married him. Oh well. I love him, even though he's crazy!! Oh, I'm talking about his Halo posts, in case you were wondering. I usually (usually) don't just randomly call my husband a nerd. He does something to deserve it often enough that I don't have to, haha! Love you Will!

Anyways, I've been really, really busy lately. I'm trying to make up all of the assignments I've missed AND get ready for finals the week after next. Ahh! Here is what I still have left to do:

Elang 223: 10 page text analysis (due 2 weeks ago)
Study for final
Semantics: Midterm Exam (due Nov. 8th)
4-6 pg Semantic explication of a scripture passage
Historical Linguistics: Annotated Bibliography with 25 sources
Take final (20 paragraphs on Austronesian language family)
Phonology/Morphology: Homework Exercises
Take-home final
Most of this stuff has to be done by Thursday except for taking the actual finals. Oh, and I just finished another 10 page paper that was due on the 6th of November! Don't worry though, my professors are all really understanding. My one professor even said he'd understand if I didn't do his final! I don't know if that means he'd give me an A or just that he wouldn't be upset with me. Better not to risk it, haha! So I've got to do all of that stuff. Total I'll probably end up typing 20+ pages in the next few days. Joy! Oh, and also, my bishop wants to talk to me on Sunday. What a time to get a calling! Oh well, I'll do my best!
That's all I've got for now. No new pictures of Chaela yet, but Kristin will be here with her camera next Saturday, so sometime around then we'll have more pictures for everyone. Yay! She's doing good, by the way. She's awake a lot more. We had two rough nights in a row and I was afraid she was getting colic, but last night she was fine, so I'm hoping those nights were just a fluke!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Holy smokes, Caitlyn, you used a word that I don't readily know. I had to Google "explication." That... is... awesome.

Too bad about all that homework though. Be strong.

Jacob said...

I agree about Willy being a nerd. LOL