Anyways, aside from school being over, not much is going on... because that pretty much takes up all of my time. Oh! We did find an apartment, and I think we got it, but it's not for sure yet. It's not far from where we live now, which is good for now. Personally, I just can't wait to get out of this entire state. Here are some new pictures of Chaela!
As you can see, she's begun to participate in her father's Halo parties. Also (and much more exciting) she can sit up by herself for a few minutes at a time. Yay! But then she forgets there's nothing behind her and pushes herself backwards. That doesn't make her happy. But that's ok, practice makes perfect!!
Except that I'm going to have to say no to my daughter being a gamer. Sorry, Will.

3 comments:
I know what you mean about school, it sucks and consumes your life....I hope that I get to see you soon!! And that one day you will live in Ohio once again....then we will make our children play together, assuming that sometime in the future I have children and get married!
Love you!
Nice job on finishing your paper. I bet that is a load off your shoulders in itself! Also, I bet that will be hard with getting her to NOT be a gamer! lol...
Willy you look intense!! Chaela looks cute!! Hey Willy........
............What're you doing?
Post a Comment