Well this will be a short one, since I have to be up in less than three hours. I'm taking an online class, and it's been going well. However, I've spent the last two hours doing practice finals (it's a block class) and when I went to do the real final it wouldn't work. What a waste of my life. Honestly, if they don't let me take it later I'll be cranky. I think I've decided I don't like college anymore. I'm too old for this nonsense. Ha ha.
There are a ton of pictures and a few videos I want to post, but I guess it's going to have to wait until I get back. Will said he might get on and put them up, so nag him if you talk to him.
Here is something to tantalize you regarding pictures to come:

Also this one, because she looks like WILL'S CLONE!
I'll talk to you all again next Tuesday when I get back from VA. Later!
4 comments:
Cheala is adorable hope your trip was fun and exotic and adventrous!! :) she looks cute with that pumpkin to!!
I don't like college right now either.....but soon enough we'll both be done.... :)
Ugh. I never was one for online classes. I hope you enjoy VA, and I love the picture by the pumpkins. We'll see you guys SO SOON and I can't wait!
Cute pictures. I agree, I can't wait to be done with school, although I'm actually loving it right now.
Post a Comment