Ok, so lately a lot of my pregnant friends have been having fun with a website called makemebabies.com. Since I already have a baby, I thought it would be interesting to see how accurate it is by doing it and then comparing. I know no one expects it to actually work, but even when I specified "Caucasian," this is what Will and I got:

Apparently one of us has a little Eastern European in our background! I did it again and the same face came up, but with redder hair. Interesting! Here's what our real baby looks like:

Yes. Quite a bit cuter! Will and I may not composite well on the computer, but we sure do in real life! Ha ha (I'm funny)!
3 comments:
ha ha love it
lol. i got it from elyse's blog and i love how our daughters have the same hair, haha. i'll have to check out alli's!
I always thought things like that were funny. Reminds me of how to loose a guy in 10 days when she makes their family album and does that...lol.
Post a Comment