I liked you in the beginning, even though, like 99% of movies out there, you were set in NYC. I could forgive your lack of creativity in setting.
I loved you in the middle, even though your leading man had skinny legs and the acting took a turn for the mediocre. He had a sexy voice, and that was enough for me.
I was pretty sure when you came out on video I would buy you.
But then, THEN you dropped that last scene on me. If it had been good writing and bad acting, it would have been ok. If it had been bad writing and good acting, it would have been ok. But no, bad acting and horrid, atrocious writing. Though you had the predicable ending my romantic sensibilities desired, that last scene oozed cheese so embarrassingly that I cannot overlook it.
WHY?
WHY?
I am stricken.
You could have been like French Kiss or 10 Things I Hate About You, one of those romantic movies with a great story. You could have been in my top five. Alas! Sadness and woe!
I am so disappointed in you.


2 comments:
I've been debating on seeing that movie, have you seen Dear John? I just like the lead girl in that movie, Amanda Seyfred....or something like that lol
I haven't, but that's actually the same girl that's in this movie. She's ok, but as far as actors, I just can't get Jake Gyllenhall in his "Prince of Persia" getup out of my head... mmmm...
Post a Comment