
I would also use a chart maker tool to keep you all up to date on how far my current story is progressing. The holidays slowed me down quite a bit, but now that they're over, I'm trying to get back on it (even though this blog post is just me procrastinating working on my story).

And I could use a chart maker to keep track of how many books I've read this year. I think I'd use it to keep track of pages instead of individual books, though, since later in the year I might be re-reading The Wheel of Time. Heaven help me. I couldn't find a comic for this one.
What would you use a chart making blog widget for?

5 comments:
you can do it!! I have total faith in you. I lost 20 lbs after freshman year, and it was the toughest thing ever, but totally possible. Cereal and I became fast friends. And oranges. And get this-- now I actually LOVE cereal and oranges! A pound each week will add up quickly!
Good luck!
I would keep track of my weight loss as well. And how many millions of jobs I've applied for in the last 3 months and just now got one phone interview.....ugh!
Good timing on the WoT reread, the last book is coming out soon; 'course you probably already knew that.
Also, have you considered using tickers instead? They aren't as good but they do with with Blogger.
@Heather: Thank you! And I know I haven't seen you in years but you look so good in all your pictures on facebook!
@Amanda: Yup. Applications sent out would definitely be something to keep track of to impress and horrify readers. It's so sad that it's so hard to get a job! All we want is to be able to support ourselves!!
@Justin: I know, I haven't read either of the ones written by Brandon Sanderson yet. But that is going to take literally months of my life away, so I've got to finish some things first!!!
Also, I didn't think about tickers. They might be ok.
I would not even know how to use a widget. I don't even know what that is. I had something really funny I wanted to say to you about widgets, but if you don't watch Saturday Night Live you wouldn't get it, and then I'd have to explain it to you. Remind me to tell you about it sometime.
Post a Comment