Well it's been almost a month since I blogged, but not too much has been going on. We're gearing up for the holidays, and I'm sure there will be more to talk about with those coming up. The person in our family who has been changing the most lately is Joci, because she's learning a lot of new words. Here are some of them:
Hot! (usually followed by her blowing on whatever it is)
Soo (soup)
Hot soo! (blowing noise)
Shoe
Show
Pop
Juu (juice)
Mine!
Bye Pooh!
Bye Joe!
Bye sis! (these are all said randomly)
Ball
Yay!
So that's Joci. She vocalizes constantly, but for the most part it's babyspeak. Sometimes between her and Chaela, though, I think I might invest in a pair of earplugs.
Melissa’s Story
6 years ago

1 comment:
That's funny because she and Kimball's words are pretty similar. It's like they know... haha. I like that she says "hey joe!" randomly. That's one I want to hear.
Post a Comment