![]() |
| That's right, I waste way too much time on failblog. |
Yay! As of this past week I am officially full-term, and since I'm going to be induced, that means I have less than two weeks left at the longest! I'm excited, not only because having the baby will mean an end to the excruciating sciatic pain in my right leg, but because I feel like after this our family may be complete. We'll keep everyone posted!


3 comments:
Yay! I know what you mean! So excited for you guys! :)
When I first read the title and blurb in my dashboard I thought, "What?! The baby is currently coming, and she's blogging about it...?! She's a better blogger than I am, hands down."
But oh. Now I see. I get it. Yay and congrats that it's soon! Not right this second, but soon. *happy dance*
yayyyy! Good luck!
Post a Comment