Oh. My. Goodness. ADORABLE! Kairi is so much bigger than when I saw her in June. Duh, I know. She is so sweet, I wish we could have been there!
So...if we are having a boy, do you think you could drum up some tie/vest combo for his blessing? Carson's outfit was so BIG on him, it just wasn't very cute. You'll have a while since he'll be born in Jan, but if that might be possible, it would be fantastic. You are so AMAZING!
She is so precious! I seriously love that dress! When I have a little girl... (don't laugh because you know I never will) you can make her blessing dress too!
5 comments:
So cute!!!!!!
beautiful dress! and she's adorable!
Oh. My. Goodness. ADORABLE! Kairi is so much bigger than when I saw her in June. Duh, I know. She is so sweet, I wish we could have been there!
So...if we are having a boy, do you think you could drum up some tie/vest combo for his blessing? Carson's outfit was so BIG on him, it just wasn't very cute. You'll have a while since he'll be born in Jan, but if that might be possible, it would be fantastic. You are so AMAZING!
Caitlyn, she is sooo beautiful! I wish we could have been there!!!
She is so precious! I seriously love that dress! When I have a little girl... (don't laugh because you know I never will) you can make her blessing dress too!
Post a Comment