
I got a 100% on my first test of the semester yay! Granted, so did everyone else in the class (it was take-home) but it still makes me feel good!!
3 weeks and 1 day until my due date... still counting down... and my belly button has finally popped up. She's done, get her out!!
Update on Will: he's doing good, getting ready for school in January. We've been doing financial aid stuff lately. Other than that, he works and plays A LOT of Halo 3. If he's not playing it, he's talking about it or looking things up on the internet about it. We also watch movies that we rent on Netflix. Right now he's sleeping. Work tomorrow and he gets up at 5. But soon it's the weekend!!! He works really hard. What a good man! I've been trying to get him to post, I even used peer pressure. (Look honey, Jason is cool and he's posting. You could be that cool too!!) But nothing has worked yet. I'll keep trying!

1 comment:
It's hard to get those boys to post! I feel ya!
Post a Comment