So Will is playing Halo right now, and it's pretty boring for me. He wants some of his friends to come over and play, too, which will be even more boring. Yay! Last night he fell asleep at like 9:30... which means he woke up at 7:30 this morning, so I got woken up too. Now I know what it's going to be like when we have kids!
On a happier note, we went grocery shopping today, which means we are no longer out of hot chocolate!!! Delicious. I'm addicted to it, which is why (aside from the fact that I feel like it's 20 degrees hotter than it actually is) I'm soooooo glad it's gotten cooler.
4 weeks from today is my due date! Soon no more aching ribs, strained back, insomnia, getting up 5 times to pee at night, heartburn, etc. Score! I know there will be other things, but at least they'll be different!
Another good thing is that our living room is clean right now because Will wanted to have people over, and that's the rule. But only our living room. All other rooms on our house are trashed. You'd think I'd be cleaner, but my nesting instict is being buried by the fact that getting up off the couch to do stuff is really, really hard. Like physically hard. I'm not into this whole pregnancy thing, I just want it to be over.
Oh! Our one year anniversary is a week from tomorrow (Oct. 21) so that's pretty cool. It's hard to believe we've been married a year! It seems like a lot longer... haha.
I'm still bored. Maybe I'll go make fudge or something. My mom just gave me my great-grandma's recipe. We still have like half a chocolate cake I made the other day, but oh well. There can never be enough chocolate.
Melissa’s Story
6 years ago

2 comments:
Hmm, I vote you make a lot of fudge. Soon I will be having some people (read: Megan Browning and possibly Rachel) up to watch the choir practice, so you should come along and bring fudge. Or I could come down and eat it with you, your choice.
Did you know that Salt Lake is the most evil city on earth? Oh yes. I'm having a hard time finding non-members who are also non-stoners. Grr.
Keep the faith!
CAITLYN! Welcome to the blogging world! I am so happy you are here! Amen to chocolate, sister, and I'm not even pregnant. I can't believe your due date is in 4 weeks. Holy crap! That's amazing!
Post a Comment