Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy Family!!





Yay! It's family! Well the Saturday before everyone left we went to Temple Square to enjoy the lights and take some family pictures. And that's what we did, Chaela was very good, mainly slept the whole time in her warm stroller. It was really cold there, but we all survived and would you look at that sweet Patriots hat! 11 and 0. That's all I have to say about this season. They're unstoppable! Well I already posted earlier today so there's nothing else to write. Just wanted to show off the family portrait. The end.

4 comments:

Jason said...

The Patriots suck! They're not even that good.

Jacob said...

Very nice! Stupid hat though Willy.

Jana said...

What a cute family picture. I just wanted to say how impressed I am with Will and how often he posts! Will, you have exceeded my expectations!

Alli said...

Oh my goodness, Jordy is huge! I can't believe it!