Friday, November 30, 2007

Concerned Parents

Well I only had to work an hour today, so that was real nice. Nice for the not working very much, but I came home because Chaela was throwing up. Caitlyn called the hospital and they told her if a baby throws up more than once then to take her to emergency right away. Well the paramedics were called and they said she was fine and just to watch her. Dumb nurse at the hospital apparently not knowing much about babies throwing up. She seems to be doing fine. She threw up a little bit ago, but compared to this morning she's doing better. It's crazy what goes through your mind when something like this happens and it turns out you think is a lot worse than it really is. Oh well I guess that's a part of being a parent. So that was our excitement for the day.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Well I'm glad she's alright, Addie's been a little sick too lately. Hope she gets better quick!