Well this is a picture that my good friend Dave Ormsby drew for a story that we wrote while at work since it gets really boring. So this dragon is in the story and it's also my "pet dragon" on facebook. Anywho I've been working some overtime. This last week I worked 3 double shifts. On Friday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I worked from 6am-10pm. And I'm pretty tired. It was nice to work only 8 hours today and then after tomorrow it's the weekend. Yay! Thanksgiving was good! Caitlyn's family is down and we watched football and ate turkey. I had all I could eat celery and cheez whiz because nobody thought they liked it until I had everyone taste it and now they like it. Aaron and Dan came down as well and it was good to see them. Thanks for coming down guys. I can't wait for Christmas to see everyone. It'll be the best! Chaela is getting blessed this Sunday since everyone is down. Well anyway I'm going to go to sleep now because I'm falling aseep at the computer. Much Love!
Melissa’s Story
6 years ago

2 comments:
Thanks for telling me you were going to bless her this Sunday, geez...
Nice picture.
Post a Comment