Sunday, November 4, 2007

I Have "Finished the Fight"




Well as Bungie puts it...Finish the Fight. The catch line from Halo 3. And I have now unlocked all the skulls, awards, and armor that you can in Halo 3. Amazing! So this shot to the right is a picture from actual gameplay. They have improved the graphics by quite a lot I'd say. My free month of xbox live has run out. I achieved the last award right before my free month expired. Close call. And now I have another free month with Caitlyn's profile now. New email address equals one free month of xbox live. Yay! So yeah. Hey Jason on your profile I've unlocked the Hayabusa Armor and a few other helmets for ya. Hey if anyone wants different armor let me know and I'll get it for you. I'm taking requests. So anywho I had Tucanos yesterday. It was a company dinner. I love free meals! They didn't allow any family to come though so that was kinda lame. Anyway the end of this week is Caitlyn's due date. So we're all in anticipation and taking predictions for when Chaela will come. The due date is this Saturday November 10th. The winner gets to change Chaela's diapers over Christmas. :) Anywho this is my new armor. It's a little bit of everything. The katana on my back is the armor you unlock for getting all 1000 Gamer Points in Halo 3. Well that's the way the cookie crumbles.

4 comments:

Jason said...

The winner should get your Xbox 360 deal? Cool. I'm going to win I think.

Daniel Moroni Hair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daniel Moroni Hair said...

Awesome! I would love that bet. Im in to! lol! So willie when you come down you better not be extremely good to where we are horribel man so dont play as much
HEHEHE! See ya bro

Daniel Moroni Hair said...

Hey Guys! I made a blog for mom me and dad, I doubt that mom and dad will post but if you want to look at my progress of the blog go here http://famhairs.blogspot.com/