Sunday, November 11, 2007

Chaela Update






Well Chaela is a whole 4 days old now. She has jaundice and so she has a nice tanning bed that she always has to sleep on. Before we left the Hospital she was at a 12 which is border line of having jaundice and then yesterday she was up to a 17.1 which is high risk. According to the little chart we have if it reaches 20 to 25 is critical. The doctor said 22 is where it becomes fatal. So far she's had her blood taken everyday. Right now she's at a 16.8. She dropped at least. Yay! She also had her first bath today. We decided to give her one after she had the worst diaper yet. While I was changing her she spit up all over herself and then after I cleaned most of that up I picked her up so we could give her a bath and then she decided she still had to pee, and pee she did all over herself and me. But now she's all clean and sound asleep in her tanning bed. All of us here at the house (Caitlyn, Katie, and me) are just watching her grow. Also here's some pumpkins that Caitlyn and I carved for Halloween. It's a little late, but I just figured out how to get pictures from my PS3 to my computer and since we lost our camera cord that hooks to the computer I have to first copy them to my PS3 and then send them to my email and then save them to the computer. Anyway that's the Chaela update for today. I have to go back to work tomorrow. Lame!

4 comments:

Alli said...

She is so beautiful! I want one!

Jason said...

You done good Will and Caitlyn, she's adorable--I'm glad that she's doing alright with the jaundice, hope it continues to drop!

Daniel Moroni Hair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daniel Moroni Hair said...

Hope that drops man that would suck otherwise!