I haven't posted in forever! Crazy! Anyway Chaela is now growing into her head and she is now better proportioned. She's a really good baby. Well as far as work goes it looks like I'm staying with Securitas for now because I got my shift covered while I'll be in Idaho for Christmas which I didn't think I'd be able to do, but I guess some people don't have families and would rather work my shift while I have Christmas or maybe they don't like their family. Anyway no matter what the reason it's covered and I don't have to go looking for another job just yet anyway. Well that's about it. I just wanted to post something since I haven't in a while. K Bye!
Melissa’s Story
6 years ago

2 comments:
Awe... :)
Nice pic. Cute little family. So do you not like your job Willy?
Well I'm glad you got time off for Christmas, it'll be way fun!
Post a Comment