Thursday, November 15, 2007

Cover your nose Chaela has Gas!

Yeah Chaela now has gas and isn't the biggest fan of it. I was just watching a commercial and I laughed out loud and then noticed I was the only one laughing. Well come to find out Caitlyn and Katie are both asleep. Oh precious. To bad we can't find our camera charger or else I would take a picture. Because Caitlyn is drooling all over herself. Okay just kidding she's not drooling, but it would be funny if she was. Well anyway Chaela can scream pretty loud, let me tell you about it. She does not like the gas. But she's asleep right now. They're the cutest when they're asleep I think. ha ha. I love her, but miss my sleep.

4 comments:

Daniel Moroni Hair said...

Man that is funny dude!

Jana said...

Oh no, she hasn't started with the gas! I was hoping y'all would get to bypass that. We sympathize with you, baby gas really IS NOT FUN. Jason and I have tried every trick in the book, if you need suggestions, let us know.

Alli said...

Will, that's such a cute picture of you and Chaela. I bet you are such a good dad!

Jacob said...

Baby gas rules