So it's been a week and a half since Chaela was born, and I'm finding it hard to turn my attention back to school. I still have a paper and a take-home test to do. Ahhhh!!!!! Lame. I'd rather sit here and "watch the baby grow" as my mom so often puts it. It's going to be weird when everyone goes. I'm going to have to figure out how to get myself and Chaela ready to go without any help, how to keep the house clean, etc. without my mom. It's going to be nice to have the house back to ourselves, though, as much as I love having my family here. I miss having time with just me and Will, and now our new baby! Strange to be a family all on our own! Anyways, I am once again hungry, so I think I'm going to go find some food. Even though I always say that when I write blogs but never end up eating until forever later.
3 comments:
I know the feeling. It seems so weird when your on your own with your baby. It doesn't feel real for a little while. Hope you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving!! Can't wait to see ya'll on Christmas!
CANT WAIT WOOHOO!
You can do it! I know you can! I love you!
Post a Comment