
It's time for my annual post. Well I guess I post more than once a year, but compared to what I used to post I've been slacking. Anyway so the Superbowl was upsetting. Although it was a good game and fun to watch, by a good game I mean the last quarter was intense even though Brady couldn't throw the ball to save his life and the Giants decided to go for the record of sacks against Brady, I'm not bitter. I did have support from Caitlyn and Chaela who both wore Patriots colors. We did have tons of food. From Jalapeno Poppers to Chicken strips to a cooler full of drinks and chips and all sorts of dip. And Jacob and Aaron I tried the whole snack food thing for the Superbowl and I'm not gonna lie. Steak is where it's at! I will not have another Superbowl without Steak. Mmmmmm!
No comments:
Post a Comment