Friday, March 14, 2008

Absolutely, Ridiculously Cute

I didn't know that this jacket had ears on it until I put it on her, and I usually try not to say this about my own baby, but I found it ridiculously cute. Kristin actually has the best one on her cell phone, so if you want it texted to you, let me know (but not too many of you because those are more expensive to send)!




6 comments:

Katie said...

You are right she is ridiculously cute! She also is looking like a baby girl now and not just a generic baby!

peggy said...

That will be perfect for her to wear for her first McFarland Easter Eggstravaganza!

Alli said...

Oh my goodness... look at those cute pictures! She really does look sooooooo cute! I absolutely LOVE this jacket... where did you get it?

Unknown said...

The tag says "Baby Gap" so I think that's where it's from. It was a present from our neigbors. Yay!

Amanda said...

She is super cute!! Love the little outfit!

Amanda said...

Its amanda again...lol the new guys name is Andrew, funny I know but he is really cool, gimme a call or something and I can give you an update and what not!