Here's Chaela and her cousin Oden. He's 6 weeks younger but already bigger! They're both so cute!
Chaela was trying to dive into the chocolate at my Aunt's house. This was the only picture of this Lindsay had up but I hope to get more soon (if there are more).
Chillin with Aunt Lindsay and making "the face."
Hanging out with Uncle Jordan.
My family is doing a Walk for the Cure I think it's called. Basically they're doing a 3-day, 60 mile walk in August to support breast cancer research. It's pretty great. If anyone wants more information on it, let me know and I'll get you some. Anyways, this is the team that they made, except Kristin's on it too and maybe my cousin Liza is interested. It keeps growing, which is great!!!

Just a cute picture of Chaela being happy.

Chaela with Grandma Margaret. When we first went to bring Chaela to see her, my Aunt Denise told her that we wouldn't be there for another few hours. We showed up 20 minutes later and went in. Grandma was sitting in the den and we stuck Chaela's head around the corner. When grandma finally noticed it, she screamed, yelled "my baby's here!!" and hung up on my Aunt Sis.



5 comments:
I love love love these pictures! They are so cute! I love the one of Chaela on the floor smiling! She is so beautiful! The picture made me smile!
Chaela is adorable. The picture of her with Oden made me jealous, I want a picture of her with her cousin Addie! She really is soooo cute!
Caitlin! Chaela is so big! She's adorable!
Chaela is wurely growin up!
I meant surely
Post a Comment