Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Some Pictures

I talked to my mom today and she wanted some more pictures. This is all I have for right now, and they're a few days old. Sorry!


As you can see, Chaela is very happy in this picture. Haha. Currently this is Will's favorite. It's our desktop background and I think it's at the end of one of his movies.

Well not much is new. Chaela and I are just at home now, which has been great! We've kind of gotten into a schedule, but it only lasts until Will gets home. Also, it goes out the window on weekends... because Will is home. He throws off our groove! That's ok, though, variety is the spice of life. I'm going to be starting Independent Study classes soon, which is cool. One of them is Health and you have to make an exercise schedule, so I'm hoping that helps me drop some weight. Or A LOT of weight. Let's just say I'm not looking forward to summer just yet, since you can't wear huge baggy sweatshirts. So that's what's going on with us. We're going to be moving sometime within the next week and a half, also. I should probably start packing. Hope all is well with all of you!

1 comment: