And this last one is a random tree in the back yard. Pretty, though! Yay for spring!
In other news, one final down three to go. I seem to be doing ok so far, except that I thought my first final was on Friday, so I got up at 7:30, got all ready, got Chaela ready, caught the 8:30 bus, rode it for an hour, got to campus at 9:30 only to find NO ONE in my classroom, TA's office, or professor's office, went to the Linguistics's Dept. office and they told me my exam was on SATURDAY! How LAME! It's my own fault, but I swore it was Friday. So I got some breakfast and then caught the bus home and got there at about 11:30. Talk about a waste of my life! Anyways, thought that you all might find that amusing.
Nothing really new in Will's life except some Halo 3 maps, but he says hi and that I'm doing the post because he changed the picture where the title is.
Have a nice day because it's spring and days are nice again! Woohoo!

3 comments:
I think that picture of Chaela looking over the fence is definitely worth sending in to a baby photo contest!!!
Chaela is sooo hilarious in her peaking over the fence. NICE!
I love the Tarzan pictures! She truly is cute. I wish we lived closer, Addie and Chaela would LOVE playing together!
Post a Comment