Monday, May 12, 2008

Six Months!

Ok, I've tried to post this three times now, but due to 1) me accidentally closing the window and 2)Will doing something crazy and 3) our internet is spotty until Thursday, it hasn't gotten posted until today. So here is my grand masterpiece!

Other than that, our new apartment is great. It's a nice size, clean, and quiet. Our branch is pretty much minuscule. Who knew that there were branches in Orem, Utah? I think it will help us go and stay for the whole time because if we're not there, they'll definitely know! There are a lot of older people here, which is surprising to us because it's an apartment complex. I really hope that we don't end up like that... renting for the rest of our lives. That would be indescribably depressing. It's ok though, Kristin has promised to buy us a house if it comes to that. Haha!

My first Mother's Day went pretty well. Mostly we just went to church and to my friend Amanda's for dinner (delicious enchiladas, Amanda) and played some games with friends after dinner. Yay!

4 comments:

Maya said...

ahhhhhh your video was so sweet!!!!

and i agree, never would have thought orem would have had branches. glad you like your new place :-)

Amanda said...

love the video, its amazing!!! I'll try to talk Andrew into coming to Utah and I cannot wait to see you at Christmas even if its like 7 months away!!!

Jana said...

You did a great job on that video! I want one! What program did you use and would I be smart enough to figure it out? Chaela is adorable, I wish we lived close so her and Addie could be best friends.

Caitlyn said...

I just used Windows Movie Maker. I think it's not that hard to figure out. I watched Will a few times and went from there. I know! I hope that someday we can live in the same town so that they can be close!!