As you can see.
And then here are some cute pictures.
It's ok though, because I found her a swim suit on sale at Baby Gap for $6, so yay! Now she can be cute and no one will think she's a boy! But I'm glad we went there because I really like the hat and I've been wanting to get her in blue for a while because it makes her eyes look so pretty. Yay again!
Also, can I just say that we're leaving for vacation in MO this week and I'm EXCITED! Aside from the fact that it's MO, which is awesome by itself, Will and I haven't been on a vacation since we were married. WOO HOO!

3 comments:
Did you FINALLY get the package I sent? It was supposed to be delivered yesterday but the tracking kept saying "need a full address" or something like that. Anyway, didn't we get her a swimsuit in that package of stuff too? I really thought we did, but maybe not.
so by christmas, what you're saying is i'm going to miss you by a week :-( i'm leaving around the 15th for california. but, i'm going to be in SLC in august i think. maybe we can get together then?
Awww... even in blue swim "trunks" she is a cutie!!! I get to see her and you in three days!!! Hurray!!!! We still need to get her a life jacket! You know for when she is driving the boat!
Post a Comment