Monday, June 2, 2008

This Weekend

Well this past weekend was pretty fun. Kristin and her boyfriend Jacob came down from Rexburg, so we were able to spend some time with them. He's really nice and they seem pretty happy, so that's good. Yay for Kristin!

Other than that, it was pretty uneventful. We did, however, buy a grill. YES! I LOVE it!! It's just a cheap $20 charcoal one from Wal-mart, but it works just fine for me! And I finally got the flowers Will promised me for Mother's Day. My house is starting to look a little more like a home on the outside... now if I could only make myself work on the inside...

Oh, and sadly, I will not be published. I got the letter back from the magazine on Saturday saying that they wouldn't be using it. :( It took a long time for them to get back to me though, so I'm going to pretend like that means it was a runner-up, because that gives me hope for the future. Oh well, nothing worth it is ever easy!

And here we have a classic picture of my family. At least they're interested in the same things! Haha.

No comments: