It's been a pretty busy week for us. I don't really have time to post details now, but here are pictures. I'll have to post again tomorrow or something!!
Baby face! I love this shirt.
When babies attack... she really likes to eat people's faces.
Me hanging out with my dad, trying to catch some fish.
Fourth of July outfit! Better pictures forthcoming.
Playing with Oden's baseball bear. I know Jess likes the Sox... but this looks suspiciously like a Cubs toy to me. I'm just saying.
Family at the Duroc Bay sign.
Grandma's dock.
The bay and some of the channel. I love it!!!!!!!
The best sign ever! That's all for now, I have to go to bed, but I'll post more soon! I'll post some pictures in my facebook album later, too.

5 comments:
Looks like you had a blast. I'm glad, you deserve it. Especially after being a working, studying, cleaning, cooking mom. It was time for some R&R. Chaela has THE MOST ADORABLE swimsuits! She is so cute in them! It was great to see you guys!
"she really likes to eat people's faces." Hmmm... I wonder where she could get that from? HAHAHAHAH!!!! Anyway, I'm glad you had an awesome time on vacation and yes we do need to hang out but it willhave to wait until at least the 14th because it's my turn to be on vacation! I'm in LA this week (hope it doesn't decide to fall of the face of the earth this week, for me). I'll call you when I get back.
Ohhhh...... I miss it already and you too!!!!!
:: sigh :: I'm so super jealous! Does life get better than leaving all of your worries and basking in the sun in Missouri? I think not...
So flipping cute!!! I cannot wait to meet her! Your dad said you guys might be here for Xmas?? He has been showing houses to me and Andrew! YEAH DAD! lol
Post a Comment