This is so Jana, Gem, and my mom-in-law Diane can see the dresses for Gem's wedding. They're basically done! All I have left to do is hem the sheer skirts on top and I need a specific foot for my sewing machine to do it. My mom is bringing hers out when they come in a week, so they'll be done soon! I haven't done the headbands yet, but they won't take long and I'll probably start experimenting with them today. Woo hoo!
Well other than that, school starts a week from tomorrow. Weird! My last semester! I'm pretty excited. On the advice of one of my friends, I've signed up for two half credit classes that focus on Excel and Power Point. It's going to be good because those will be extremely marketable skills for my job search. Woo hoo!

10 comments:
Did you forget something, like the post?
Whatever mom! I accidentally pressed enter after typing the title and apparently that publishes the post. It's up now. :P
Caitlyn,
I am so impressed with your sewing, the dresses are gorgeuos(so is your daughter:))
oooo that color blue looks great on chaela!
caitlyn they are so CUTE! awesome job! i still think you should put the hanging things..im not giving up! ur awesome. when r u coming home to ohio with ur baby?
Oh my goodness, the dresses are beautiful! And Chaela's adorable. :) What do you need computers for when you can sew that well? You can market yourself as a seamstress and do repairs for cash. Heck, with Halloween coming up, you could have a small business in the next few months. But seriously, good luck with your computer class, it sounds like a really good idea.
Wow! You finished those quickly! They are beautiful! Good luck with your last semester! See you in a few days!
Gorgeous !! Thank you so much !!! THe colors the dresses so adorable!!
very happy them
!!
So I tried to leave a comment last night but it didn't work! Anyways, I love the dresses they are super super cute!!! Your sewing skills are amazing....you'd think I would be better at sewing after all those years of cutting fabric, but nope, I'm not. I think you must have inherited that gene from your mother!
Caitlyn, those are so cute! I love them. I didn't realize how BRIGHT pink it is, whoa, but I do like it. Our little girls will be adorable in their little matching dresses. THANK YOU!
Post a Comment