Nothing much new here in UT. I've been trying harder than usual to lose weight with Kristin's wedding just around the corner. So far I haven't really seen any results, but I feel better because I've been getting more excersize than I have in years! So that's good at least.
I'm still working on my "book," but progress is painfully slow due to the fact that Will has a new computer game, so now he's on the computer a lot more. It's been ok, though, becuase I try to fill the time by reading. I think reading books by good authors is just as important as practicing your writing for an aspiring whatever I am. Meaning I wasted my time with Breaking Dawn. Oh burn!

Will and I are slowly laying more plans for the possible move to TN. It's not for sure yet, and there are pros and cons to both sides. Going has more pros, but staying has a few. I'm finally making new friends here after all of my old ones left, and a few of them are coming back after Dec., so I'd get to see them. My brother is thinking of coming to school here, so it would be good to be here for him if he does. I think that's all. Oh! Our little branch is kind of fun, too. I'll miss it. Even though Will tells me that there was some false doctrine taught in Sunday School last week. It happens, I guess!
Chaela can sit up on her own from laying down. She can also pull up into a standing position, which is how I find her every morning and after naps now. I'm glad I put that crib mattress in really low, because the change from nothing to standing has happened in the past 3 weeks! Kind of sudden. I wasn't expecting either! My personal prediction is that she'll be walking by October, which is only about 6 weeks away. Scary. I need to make her a Halloween costume.
Kristin and Jacob are getting married soon, so that's exciting. It will be fun to have a married sibling. Gemarie and Eric are tying the knot pretty soon, too. Also expanding their families are several of my friends. Let me take a moment to count. I know 9 people who are pregnant or have had a baby in the past 3 months (2 babies, 7 pregnant people). I've been happy that everyone else is so happy! It's awesome!Anyways, that's enough for tonight. I just wanted to post for fun. Time for bed!

7 comments:
hi! i love reading ur blog! bye, love you!
Hey Caitlin
I've been catching up on your life. I was telling Steve about Will's plans for school. He highly recommends that Will call Bungie and ask them where they recruit from for the specific job he is considering. Most companies who recruit from colleges have really cut down on the number of schools they recruit from. Human Resource departments will usually be open about their recruiting methods.
Love reading about you and your beautiful family. You are in such an exciting time of life!
much love!
Great idea from your ohiolanges friend. I would hate for Will to start school, all excited to finally do what he wants to be doing, and then find out that he could have just gone to a different school and had a much better chance at being hired. As much as I want you to come to TN, I REALLY REALLY REALLY want you and Will to be happy in the long run. Calling Bungie's HR department is a great idea.
I've looked and I can't find a number for their HR department. They also won't respond to emails that aren't an actual job application. I'm not really sure where else to look.
HI Caitlin,
Did you read all the job postings on the Halo home page? It looks like they are looking for people with proven experience - so the key for Will would be to get the skills he needs and get a job with another company to prove his skills while still keeping up with what Halo does.
Is he looking into animation or what part of the process?
Ohhhhhh these are fun decisions.
anne
Anne is smart Caitlyn, you should listen to her! I love you!
I just realized that I was spelling your name wrong and probably have been for years. Please forgive me!
Post a Comment