
I also started school last week. It didn't really feel real though, because I didn't have to take Chaela or ride the bus (strange that taking my baby now makes school "real" to me). And I only went to one out of three classes because Kristin and Lindsay were here. I meant to go to two, but my ride was a little late on Friday. Anyways, it didn't feel like I was starting school last week, but today it does!
Chaela woke me up at about 7:45, so I took care of her and started getting ready myself. Then at 8:30 she decided she was just kidding about being up and went back to sleep, leaving me to finish getting ready and post. I'm excited for school this semester because I feel like with so few classes I can really do well and end on a high note. At this point it won't make a difference in my GPA, but I'll be done, so who cares?!
I think I've talked to some people about how HEPE, the G.E. health class that most people take as freshmen, somehow ended up as one of my last classes my senior year. Looking back, I've tried to take it twice. Each time I decided I didn't want to and dropped it. Now I don't have a choice, haha! It's ok, though, because I think now is the right time. It will help me get motivated and maybe even lose a little weight, which would be awesome! It's important to be healthy, so I'm grateful, in the end, that I'm taking this class at a time when it means something to me AND I have time to focus on it!

In other news, I haven't been working much lately because something weird is going on with my voice (an essential component at the BYU Telefund). I'll start work again this week and see how it goes. I really need to have a job so that we can save the loan money for moving. Wish me luck!

5 comments:
Good luck with the move and everything! I hope that I get to see you and the family at the holidays. I was remembering yesterday how much your mom loves halloween and loving being at your house around that time...lol. Anyways, good luck with school as well, I start back next Wednesday!
good luck with classes!
good luck caitlyn...i love you! its so exciting that you are almost done!
good luck caitlyn...i love you! its so exciting that you are almost done!
Ha ha, "Is that my voice? Is that ... my voice?!?" Love Emporer's New Groove.
I know what you mean about feeling weird when the baby's not with you... I always feel like I'm playing hooky if I'm gone for more than an hour and not at the grocery store. Friday was my first post-baby day of work (not for lack of trying to get a job) and we were apart for 10 hours!
Good luck with classes. Can't wait until Christmas! Maybe you'll get to stop by Amanda's house for the Christmas Eve festivities. :)
Post a Comment