Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Something exciting!

Sorry, I know I've been posting A LOT lately, but this is a little more fun for everyone than the blog tag I posted last night. I should have posted this, but I was tired and forgot. I know, I'm horrible!

Here it is anyway!



Woo hoo! How awesome is that?! We're pretty excited. I was just laying on the couch and all of the sudden she went from the computer chair to the other couch on her own, so I screamed at Will (who thought I was having a heart attack) and grabbed the camera.


So that's the best part, but here's some pictures, too!


6 comments:

Amanda said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I cannot believe that she is WALKING Caitlyn!!! AHHHHHH!!!!

Mel said...

Aaahhhh! She's sooo big, and growing up so fast! (Adam's still not crawling.)

peggy said...

Getting way too big! Costume was adorable too.

Rosalie said...

Wow! I can't believe she took steps already! Go Chaela! Mason hasn't done that many steps. He is too busy climbing and getting into the garbage can (his new found joy of the week).

Lindsay said...

ah!!! my niece is so freakin amazing!! and i get to see her tomorrow! has mom seen this yet? i had something else to say but now i dont remember what it was. hm. thats irritating.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Cheala my darling!! Hey two flower girls that can walk you mommies made your goals correctly!! You did well hand claps woot woot!!