Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ta da!


Well, it's finished! This is the dress I made for Chaela. It didn't take very long, but it had its challenges.

This is the dress with the veil. We're debating whether to use it or just the headband I made to hold in in place.

I was thinking this costume was pretty good because it will be warm and she can wear something underneath it if she has to when she goes trick or treating... to our one friend's apartment...


Here it is with just the headband.


Also I love this picture. So anyways, all we need to complete it are the shoes!

In other news, I think I have a mild case of strep, but if it explains why my throat has been feeling weird lately, that's fine because that means it will go away soon!

9 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! That is so amazing- and so darn cute! I wish I could create a pattern! Chaela is getting so big and so cute- she will be the envy of all the girls her age!

Katie said...

Caitlyn,
That costume is beautiful! Of course the baby in it makes it even more beautiful! She is darn cute! You should enter her in a baby contest!

Jana said...

Oh wow, that really is amazing. I just realized my mouth was hanging open--honestly.

Rosalie said...

Wow! That is so cute, Caitlyn! I am so impressed!

Amanda said...

That dress turned out AMAZING!!! It reminds me of all the costumes you had that we used to dress up in....oh good times, good times!

Maya said...

It's gorgeous! You should totally look for baby halloween costume contests online (Parent magazine and the like) b/c hands down Chaela would win!

BrookeJean said...

That is the cutest outfit I have ever seen!

Diane said...

I love her costume. Now all you have to do is make Norman's!!! THey can go to trunk or treat together and be super cute. I'm thinking you will make a great pumpkin costume in no time at all! I can't wait!!!

Alli said...

I LOVE her dress! Can you make one for me!! haha, just kidding. You are probably the most talented person I know. Yeah. Seriously. Amazing...