This is from April (if you couldn't tell by the date in orange)
_________________________________________
The next thing I'll do is respond to Brooke's tag. It's a little more involved, but here we go:
Four Random Things I love about my husband:
1. His sense of humor
2. How hard he works for our family; I know it's not easy for him
3. His easy-going-ness... sometimes I am crazy, yet he stays ; )
3. When he plays with Chaela. It's amazing!!
Four jobs I've had:
1. Joann Fabrics (blah)
2. Donatos Pizza (blah)
3. The BYU Telefund (awesome)
4. Mountain Bloom Floral (interesting, kind of cool)
Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. The new Pride and Prejudice
2. Surf's Up
3. Just Friends
4. You Don't Mess with the Zohan
Four TV shows I watch:
1. House (!!)
2. The Office
3. Pushing Daises
4. Law and Order: CI and SVU
Four places I've been:
1. Nauvoo, IL
2. Lake of the Ozarks, MO
3. Utah
4. Ohio (this isn't an exciting one for me)
Four of my Favorite Foods:
1. Ice Cream
2. Chicken Enchiladas
3. Italian
4. Something my mom made
Four places I would like to visit:
1. Japan
2. Australia
3. The UK
4. A tropical island
Four Things I'm looking forward to in the upcoming year:
1. Thanksgiving w/ the Hairs
2. Christmas w/ the McFarlands
3. GRADU-freaking-ATION
4. Possibly not living in UT
Four People I Tag:
1. Mom
2. Diane
3. Jana
4. Brooke
(The last two can do the opposite of what they tagged me for if they want. It's only fair.)
____________________________________________
So, as far as my real life goes there isn't much to report. Next week you may not hear from me (mom) because I'll be going to Virginia to see Diane. But that won't be until Thursday, so if I get everything done there could be another post before then.
My amazing friend Caroline suggested trying to get a job at a gym when I get back to earn a little extra money. Also, they wouldn't need me for "Black Friday," AND I could conveniently work off this weight that's been bothering me for the past two years. That would be nice.
Will has also been feeling a little unhappy at work lately, so there may be a change in store for us on that front, as well. We'll see. It's ok though, just more motivation for him to go to school and get a job that he likes!
And as of today, since everyone asks about this a lot, Chaela seems to have taken another bog step towards really walking (ha ha, pun)! Up until early this afternoon she was only taking about two or three steps at a time. Then, all of the sudden, she just started walking halfway across the room! It's pretty amazing and every time she does it I freak out like a maniac. I'll try and get a video up here soon. In the mean time, here's one of Chaela developing another large motor skill:
And finally, pictures!
This picture strongly resembles one taken around Christmas last year, except she's older...
More messy pasta eating.
I went into her room and she had actually fallen asleep like this! Cute. Needless to say I laid her down and put her blankie over her after I took the picture.
When Marie gave me this RED outfit, I'm pretty sure she meant it for the U of U. But I had something else in mind, hahahaha! Notice the amazing socks... I am so clever!
So there you have it, folks! Life can go on as normal once again, at least for a few days. For those of you dependent on my blog for your well-being (mom), I'll try not to let such a long time pass again!
And to the people who do read and comment (and also to you lurkers), thanks. I really do appreciate that you take the time!

5 comments:
Uh yeah, you need to post more then every other week. You do know some of us live on the opposite sides of the world (illinois seems like it is anyway) and don't get to see Chaela grow up, ok and I guess see how you and Will are doing too.
Can't wait to see you guys at christmas at grandmas!
Love you.
Aunt Peg
I lurk and comment on your blog so yeah for me! LOL, anyways thank you for all of the kind words and encouragement. I am honestly feeling a lot better today and I am not sure why. Maybe a few good nights of sleep and a good dinner helped more than I thought it would.
And I cannot wait to meet Chaela hopefully soon!
So I'm a little upset that I didn't make your top 4 on things you are doing. I mean, coming to see me, that should be number 1!!!! I'm very upset.....
Thanks for humoring me :). Those pictures of Chaela are adorable - esp. the one of her sleeping all funky. Babies can fall asleep in the most uncomfortable positions. I'm quite jealous.
hiya! yeah well i may be a lurker sometimes i admit! its so fun to read about what i will be experiencing soon as far as a child goes! and yes ahlyssa briann will be the name-o! i hope u move to o-h-i-o...i know u miss it! :)
Post a Comment