Here's a few to keep certain whiny people (whom I love) happy.
Practicing for her birthday.
Today we were going to go to the Branch Halloween party, but then Will's kilt wouldn't fit him, so he didn't have a costume. We decided to get ice cream instead. I've decided that next year we're going as a Scottish couple. Weirdly enough, I already have a Scottish highlands costume. I'm crazy. I'll have to find the same tartan as his kilt, though...
Chaela had just woken up and she is NOT a morning person, hence the cranky expressions.
This is a lot longer than I intended it to be. I'm tired. Goodni-... zzzzzzzzz...

6 comments:
At least you can get will to dress up....Andrew refuses to wear something to the party we are going to tomorrow....lol. Cute pictures as always and I am glad that you enjoyed the trip!
Was her husband Luigi? That was awesome! You two look cute in your matching dresses, and I'm also glad you had a good time. Only 22 more days until we get to Idaho! (Don't worry, I didn't count, it just makes it easy that tomorrow is the 1st, I'm not THAT much of a nerd.) WOOHOO!
To comment back on the comment you left me....she just had to go and ruin those cookies didn't she...lol. I know you cannot picture me loving the 60's, it not like I was a wanna-be hippie when we first started being friends or anything like that...hahaha
Love the costumes adorable!!! :) Can't wait to see you guys in IDaho either in 26 days!!!! :) still long but coming along well went fast but now going slow again k see ya love ya and hope all is well!! Sorry no grammer typed fast ...
I wanted to dress up, but didn't have time to make/assemble a costume -- I spent all my time on Adam's Superbaby one. Brandon dressed up as an Old West bank robber, but he does it just about every year.
BTW, the dresses are all beautiful, and I bet the kilt looks great too. I'll post pictures of Adam in his costume soon.
Post a Comment