Me too! I thought it was time I actually found a way to keep in touch with people since I suck at email.
We should still be in town around Christmas so I hope I get a chance to see you! Everything is so up in the air it's driving me crazy. If all else, we will visit you in TN because I've always wanted to see if it's as nice as the pictures. And much more affordable on the budget than Utah.
haha. the only reason i didn't say something like that was b/c i had just woken up from a 2 hr "nap" so i was super groggy. my mom got told by people (obviously not medical professionals) that if she hadn't used medication with her labor i would have been fine. obviously those people knew nothing about aspirating meconium, haha.
4 comments:
I like how she is only wearing one sock...lol. Too cute!
Me too! I thought it was time I actually found a way to keep in touch with people since I suck at email.
We should still be in town around Christmas so I hope I get a chance to see you! Everything is so up in the air it's driving me crazy. If all else, we will visit you in TN because I've always wanted to see if it's as nice as the pictures. And much more affordable on the budget than Utah.
haha. the only reason i didn't say something like that was b/c i had just woken up from a 2 hr "nap" so i was super groggy. my mom got told by people (obviously not medical professionals) that if she hadn't used medication with her labor i would have been fine. obviously those people knew nothing about aspirating meconium, haha.
cutie!!!
Post a Comment