Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pictures of Chaela/Jordan's Graduation

Hello! I just thought I'd get on here and post some new pictures of Chaela and some I took at Jordan's graduation. Now all of us have graduated high school! Weird! My parents would be empty nesters in a few months if it weren't for Will and I living here. Good thing! Ha ha. (No, really, I'd rather have our own place.)


Here's Chaela "helping" decorate for Memorial Day. She was "helping" by taking down everything my mom was putting up.


And she helped Grandpa Doug weed the garden. Except I think she was just pulling out the mulch.
Mommy's little ragamuffin. I think it's her hair.

Yay! Diploma!

Jordan holding Chaela after the ceremony. She was not into it, let me tell you. At the beginning they announced "No food or drink," and I was like, yeah right! I snuck her some Life cereal or else we wouldn't have made it.

Us and Jordan, yay!

Mom and Dad and Jordan, yay! Pickerington rents World Harvest Church for graduation ceremonies (don't know why). World Harvest is one of those huge T.V. evangelical churches and its pastor, Rod Parsely, broadcasts his services on national T.V. When you walk in there are a TON of pictures of Rod Parsely all over the place. Funny quote by Jordan's friend Jake: "Did you see all those pictures of Rod Parsely that should have been, you know, pictures of Jesus?" Yup. Good one, Jake.

Jordan in Color Accent mode yay!

Jordan won the Sosa Award for Musical Excellence and the Four Year Award for marching band. Nice. I never won anything in high school. Or college. *Sigh*

My mom made this awesome banner for Jordan. I think it looks great and it was MUCH cheaper than having one made. Yay for being crafty!

Yup, so that's all for us for now. The next big thing I'm involved in is Lindsay's wedding, so I get a small break before I have to start stressing out about that. Other than that, nothing new!

Note to Giveaway people: I'll get your stuff done as soon as I can, because I've got a few projects I'm working on right now and I'll have to go to Joann's to get the stuff. But I already know what I'm doing for most of you. Yup, they're going to be individual. Woo hoo!

6 comments:

Katie said...

I'm short!

Diane said...

You look AMAZING!!! I guess I haven't seen a picture in a while...I mean, BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Find a weekend to come visit me! We can go to the beach!!!! Just get yourselves here and I'll do the rest!

Maya said...

i can't believe jordan is so old now! crazy!

Stephanie G. said...

Congradulations to Jordan.
I wanted to come talk to you, but Catherine and I snuck out to decorate Mandy's car and by the time we found it ( in that hugely monster of a parking lot) the ceromony was over and you couldn't get in for all the traffic.

Lindsay said...

hey. why doesnt anyone get pictures of jordan and his woman. goodness. oh well. im glad up keep putting things on here. yay! my wedding is next!! and tell mom that banner looked amazing!!

Gemarie said...

Chaela is so gorgeous she is to growing so fast stop them ahhhh!