I put
Chaela's hair in a ponytail the other day and I got kind of excited when I could actually do it! So I thought I'd post some pictures of how much hair she's getting.
Yay!
This is Chaela and her newest boyfriend, Jordan's friend Ashton. Every time he comes over she yells "Ashi! Ashi!" and then follows him around the entire time he's here and throws a fit when he leaves. Ah, young love!

Here's
Chaela decked out in some of her Mickey/Minnie paraphernalia. You know, before she was born and up until she was 18 months I was like, "I'll
never buy that
licensed stuff, it's ridiculously overpriced!" And it is. However, when my toddler screams with delight every time she puts on her Minnie shirt, I can't help but think that maybe it's worth the money(or the extra time poking around the second hand shop/garage sale).
2 comments:
Chealea is getting so tall and her is gorgeous!
I miss your face too!!! I'm good. I should really plan a road trip one of these days where I start here and end up there. You know as opposed to all those other road trips where I start here and end up somewhere else that you don't care about.
Post a Comment