Friday, December 25, 2009

Halo Quilt

Caitlyn pulls off yet another amazing quilt. The pictures say it all. Pretty awesome!!













Chaela loves it too!

8 comments:

Maya said...

awesome! did she manage to keep this present secret from you?

Will said...

Kinda, I knew about it and everything that was going to be on it, but I didn't see the completed pattern until today, so kinda.

Unknown said...

Yeah. Remember my blog where I said, "We need more colored ink," and he said, "I know what you're getting me for Christmas." This is that present.

Turns out it was good he found out, because he picked all the pictures that are on it, and it's better that way. I was mad that he figured it out at first, but not letting him see it until Christmas caused him great suffering. So I was ok with that, ha ha.

Maya said...

LOL. Mark wants to know if the pictures are screen shots from Will's games.

Will said...

Yes these screen shots were all from me playing Halo 3.

Amanda said...

Okay, you really need to teach me how to do amazing things like this! I want to make a quilt for Andrew but idk what I want on it, maybe pictures of his cars or something!

BrookeJean said...

I wish you lived by us so you could teach me your sewing abilities. My mom tried to teach me once but she was my mom so it didn't work out so well. :)

Kristin said...

That looks great Caitlyn! I'm glad everything turned out!