Thursday, March 25, 2010

When will she come?

I posted a poll about when Joci will get here, don't forget to vote!  Only three weeks and four days until my due date.  I'm full term on Monday, so as far as I'm concerned, she can come as soon as she wants after that.

It's hard to imagine being alone in my body again... but it will also be nice not to feel like a boulder is tumbling around in my insides.  She's a strong little thing!

3 comments:

Jana said...

WHOA! I had no idea your due date was coming up so soon! This year is flying by!

I can't wait to see her!

Amanda said...

I can't believe you are going to have a baby soon!!!! AHHHHHHHH I voted so don't worry!

BrookeJean said...

I picked my birthday, April 17 ... Because it is a VERY good day to be born.