Friday, December 10, 2010

Conversations with Chaela (Part III)

My dad was making soup for lunch.  Chaela came in and saw the saltines he was going to put in it.

Chaela:"Grandpa!  I need to eat all those crackers!  Put them in a bowl!"

Me, slightly horrified:  "Chaela!  Come over here. [She comes over.]  That's not how you ask.  Also, you may not have all the crackers, you can only have some.  Go over there and say, 'Grandpa, can I please have some of those crackers?'"

Chaela: "Ok, mommy." [Walks back over to my dad.] "Grandpa!  I said I need all those crackers in a bowl right now!"

Sigh.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL loves it!

Unknown said...

Oh my sooo funny! =) There's a girl who knows what she wants, and how to get it.

Lindsay said...

haha she's bossy. she had to learn it from someone though...

Gemarie said...

ROFL love her!