Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weight Loss 2011: Week 2

I hope you guys don't mind the weekly updates; it helps keep me motivated to do them, and I while I didn't fall off the wagon this week, it was dragging me kicking and screaming.  Of course, if I ever get off track, these updates may disappear...

Anyways, I was a day late with my weigh-in for week two because I ate breakfast yesterday before weighing in, so I didn't want to do it.  This morning I remembered.

I'm down another 2.5 pounds!  This is more than double my goal.  I would have been happy with two pounds in two weeks, and instead I've lost 4.5!  Yay!

I'm still not exercising like I should.  I want to today, but one of the women I visit teach called late last night to see if I could watch her girls this morning, and they got here early and might be here most of the day, so I'll be lucky if I get a shower in before they leave.  My excuse for this past week is that I got a cold, so that slowed me down for a while.  I really want this to be a lifestyle changing year, not just a weight-loss year, so I really, really need to start exercising!!

Oh, and I put some badges on my page, but apparently they round up to the nearest whole pound.  Oh, well, close enough!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Good job! You're keeping me motivated posting this stuff! I need to get back on track with working out but I have a lot to do for my volunteer work today which means being on the phone most of the afternoon.....

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, if I don't see one come through on my reader for a bit I'll come troll you or something.

Jana said...

Congrats! 4.5lbs is awesome! Keep it up!

Eva Hair said...

Wow Caitlyn!!!! Keep it up. You're doing great. Do you ever watch Dr. Oz? He has easy exercises you can do in the home and it takes off the parts you want gone--such as the stomach. I am very proud of your progress. I gained back 7 lbs after the holidays, so I am trying to work that off. Cold weather is not an incentive to exercise--but plug on!!!
We can do it!!! Love Mom Hair