Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Learning Experience

Only seven days of OGT tutoring left, thank goodness.  I have to say that this time I've learned a lot more from the kids I tutor than they did from me... the question is: did I really want to know?

I know a lot of this stuff was going on when I was in high school, too, but not in my world.  Does every generation freak out this much about the upcoming youth?  This is the first time I've been old enough to worry about it.

There's a lot I'd like to say that I don't really feel is right to put on a blog.  Most of the kids I like and/or worry about, but some of them...  ajk;laldifjaoirenf!  That's how frustrated I am; there are not even words.

Anyways, this is part of the reason my plan to be an author/hermit is so important; authors don't have to interact with other people on a regular basis.

: P

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You can't be a total hermit - you have to show off those adorable kids of yours!

Kristin said...

I agree Amanda, your kids are worth going out for! They're too funny. I know what you mean though, I never really realized there were actually bad things going on when I was in high school (naive???) but hearing all the things I've been hearing lately makes me wonder what kind of environment my kid is going to be in. Too bad he's going to have to do it anyway, right?