Saturday, March 12, 2011

Weight Loss 2011: Weeks 5-10

So, I haven't posted a weight loss update since I started work, but now that I'm finished, I have no excuse.  I'm happy to report that I have managed to lose 4 more pounds.  It's not as good as it should be, but it's not as bad as I'd feared.  I'm still just barely managing to stay ahead of my goal, with my 11th week starting on Monday and my total weight loss at 11.5 pounds.

I'm pretty excited.  I think when I reach my half-way mark (21 pounds lost) I'm going to do something special for myself, like by a new shirt or something.  Hopefully now that I'm not working, controlling my eating habits will be easier again.

5 comments:

Jana said...

Good for you, Caitlyn! That's great! I am finding it SO much more difficult to lose weight with this baby than with the others and it is frustrating! Even with all my running, nursing, and eating fairly healthy, I'm only losing about a pound a week. I'm down 12 pounds since Christmas, but feel like it should be more. Oh well. I'm just happy my running is going ok. Wow, this comment is long. What else can I talk about? Haha. But really, I am impressed with your weight loss and that you've stuck to your goal so well. Yay for you!

Gemarie said...

YAYAY~~!!!

Amanda said...

I need to get back on track so bad. I'm not into a normal routine yet after starting this new job, but OSU offers gym discounts and I'm thinking of joining Curves bc they have Zumba now and its cheap.

Kristin said...

Awesome! And you're ahead still too, amazing! And really halfway is closer than you think. You can do it!

Eva Hair said...

Way to go my dear. Keep it up!! Love ya Caitlyn!!!! Mom Hair