Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Things work out.

Everyone probably knows this since I'm pretty sure all of my non-accidental readers are friends with me on Facebook, but in case you're not, or you don't check, our move to UT has taken a turn for the better again.  We got a place to live!  Instead of Bountiful, we'll be living in Orem, which will save us a lot in gas, as that's where Will's work also happens to be.

I'm not really sure what it looks like, since I haven't been there.  From stalking it on google maps, it seems to have a fenced-in yard (or at least it did in 2007 when the picture was taken), and that's pretty exciting to me.  Even if it doesn't, there's a park with an affordable pool within walking distance.  Yay!

Now I have to head back to the basement and get packing.  Don't forget about the garage sale in our neighborhood on the 13th and 14th if you live in the area!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Hey I live in Orem, where are you going to be living? Oh and feel free to message me on facebook so the world isn't free to know your address!! I think when Justin gets here you Justin me and maybe some of the old telefunders should get together!!