Well, I've just been informed that we can no longer live in the house that we were going to live in when we moved to Utah. It is now 12 days until the girls and I are flying out there.
I'm not really sure why, not because the reasons aren't valid, just because at this point I'm only getting 3rd hand accounts and no one really seems to know what is going on.
The most upsetting thing to me is kissing all those awesome plans to fix up that house and yard good bye. I had so much to do that I was looking forward to. Deep breath... I'm letting it go.
Luckily, Will is making a bit more money than we had anticipated, so paying rent will be doable. We found out about an hour and a half or two hours ago, and we already have leads on a few places, all of which have yards (which I've decided is a requirement). So we will no longer be living in Bountiful, and our search is once again directed to the helpfully vague "somewhere between Provo and Salt Lake," which may be upgraded to "somewhere between Spanish Fork and Salt Lake." We shall see. In the meantime, your thoughts and prayers are appreciated. I'll keep you posted.
Melissa’s Story
6 years ago

3 comments:
I remember when Andrew was trying to find a house to buy and we went back and forth about buying or renting. The house we eventually got took FOREVER and we thought it was going to fall through. I think had it not worked out we could have found something just as good. I'm not sure why, but moving and finding a place to live always seems frustrating and annoying!
Also, I'm coming to the neighborhood garage sale next week :) Look for us in our creeper van!
I'm so sorry :-( We'll pray you guys find somewhere great fast!
ahhhh man i wanted you guys to live there thats disappointing...
Post a Comment