That was it for a really long time. In fact, that was it until the past month or so, when I started paying attention to blogs and articles by real writers giving advice to posers like me. There is a lot to learn, but for once, my brain is working. I haven't felt like this since I was in college. At long last, after reading dozens upon dozens of articles, blogs, and books and writing for hundreds of hours , my knowledge looks like this:
I have come a long way; I still have far to go.



4 comments:
boy do I know that feeling!
Seriously. I think I'm doing really well, then I get to something that totally bogs me down. Does it ever go away?
Thanks for the comment!
I like your writing! Keep it up you do have talent!
I cannot wait to see what you've got! You're so talented its not even funny!
Miss you muffin!!!!!
Post a Comment