Since becoming a mom, I often sing those words to the tune of "Matchmaker" from Fiddler on the Roof. It helps keep me cheerful while doing something I hate (cleaning). My kids love it so much that they make sure I have an opportunity to sing it at least a dozen times every day.
Motherhood is full of joys. Last night was so joyful that Will and I both decided not to sleep! Thank you, fever, for making Joci so much fun! She was so much fun that she didn't go to bed until 7am! Then when she woke up at noon, she was even more fun! Her laughter sounded so much like continuous, angry screaming that our neighbors were probably very confused! Blogging with no sleep is amazing!
Sigh. Oh well, now she's feeling better. She's wearing one of Will's shoes and has his hat on backwards and is talking to herself in the mirror. Now she's sticking her face into a bowl and talking. I would totally take a picture for you guys, but I can't find my camera battery charger and the thing has been dead for over a month. It's so weird how something can be so difficult and yet so beyond description awesome as parenthood. Sorry this post is so bizarre. I'm going to put it up anyway!
Melissa’s Story
6 years ago

1 comment:
This made me laugh so hard. Having kids makes you insane, but a good kind of insane.
Post a Comment